Last Updated: June 20, 2018
The number one thing on my own list–well, after a pair of warm wool socks–is increased Web revenue, of course. Which isn’t just about websites. At MonetizePros, we preach holistic monetization, which encompasses all of your presences on the Web: e-mail, mobile, and even social.
Toward that end, I’ve collected all of our published social media monetization tutorials in one list–here we go!
- 101 ways to make money on Facebook, by Kristi Hines. “In this guide, we’re going to look at specific tips you can apply to your Facebook marketing strategy to make money, as well as great resources that will help you make the best use of your time, inspire, and educate you so you can increase business revenue and/or personal income.”
- 101 ways to make money on Twitter, by Michael Johnston. “The founders and early investors aren’t the only ones who have made money off of Twitter; countless individuals and businesses have harnessed the power of social media to create new revenue opportunities. Below we’ll highlight some unique ways to make money off of Twitter, as well as review some inspiring success stories and best practices.”
- 101 ways to make money on YouTube, by Michael Johnston. “Each year countless ambitious entrepreneurs set out to make a fortune through YouTube, with visions of massive followings, big paychecks, and a generally glorious career. Most of them, of course, fail to make millions monetizing their original video content–for a number of different of reasons. But there are countless YouTube success stories as well. Below, we provide 101 tips, tricks, inspirations, resources, and reading items for those looking to make a living, or at least some additional spending money, through YouTube or other online video sites.”
- 40 ways to make money on Google Plus, by Kristi Hines. “So far, you’ve learned how to make money on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Now, we’re going to look at Google’s own social network, Google+. In this guide, we’re going to skip the basics and jump right into how you can use your profiles, pages, communities, and authorship to make money online.”
- 45 ways to make money on LinkedIn, by Kristi Hines. “LinkedIn is the number one social network for professionals, so naturally, it can be a great social network to use to generate income in many different ways. We know you’ve read plenty of posts about how to create your profile, create a company page, and generate traffic back to your website, so we’re going to skip all of that and dive right into ways you can use LinkedIn to make money online by growing your mailing list, selling products, offering services, finding advertisers, increasing book sales, promoting affiliate products, and getting hired for your dream job.”
- 24 ways to make money on Pinterest, by Kristi Hines. “If you think Pinterest is just a place to post pictures of wedding dresses and baby photo ideas, think again. Pinterest is a great network to tap into to sell to people who prefer the more visual side of things. We know you’ve read plenty about how to set up your Pinterest profile, create boards, and build followers. So we’re going to skip all of that and dive right into ways you can monetize your Pinterest account by using it to grow your mailing list, sell products, offer services, increase book sales, and promote affiliate products.”
- 30 ways to make money on Instagram, by Kristi Hines. “Instagram started as an image-only-based network, but has now expanded its functionality to include 15-second videos to trump rival Vine, which offers 7-second videos. This gives you a great way to market the areas of your business that will help you make money online. In this guide, we’re going to skip the basics of setting up an Instagram account and instead dive into the ways you can increase your earnings by growing your mailing list, selling products, offering services, promoting books, promoting webinars, and marketing affiliate products via Instagram.”
If you add up all of the tips, there are 442 of them! I hope you enjoy reading these tutorials as much as I did. We’ll publish more tutorials just like these ones in the near future, so don’t forget to subscribe to our free newsletter, if you haven’t already.