Revcontent has been in operation since 2013 and a lot has changed since then.
Revcontent: Native Reimagined
Introduction to Revcontent
Founded in 2013 by John Lemp, Revcontent is highly regarded as the fastest growing content recommendation network in the world. The network powers more than 250 billion content recommendations each month. Considered by many as the largest and best-performing native ad network globally, Revcontent serves some of the top content marketers including Forbes, CBS, and NBC News among others.
It is a highly sought after ad network trusted by marketers and brand advertisers because of its excellent performance and high-quality service. What sets Revcontent apart from the rest is the company’s system that uses highly responsive widgets, infinite scroll, gallery implementations, and unlimited API customizations. These ad formats are quite beneficial to publishers and advertisers alike.
Publishers with high-quality websites generating more than 50,000 monthly visits can benefit a lot by joining Revcontent. However, be warned that the ad network does not compromise with quality. It is said that they only accept 6% of all applications submitted, rejecting 94% of applicants.
Those who are lucky to join the ad network benefit from the highest eCPM for even worldwide traffic as well as other features such as support for different geographic, contextual, and demographic channels. Their customizable widgets provide a wide range of site-specific targeting options.
Revcontent’s widgets can be integrated with all types of blogs and websites to enhance traffic and increase revenue. Publishers have a wide range of widget options to choose from including media, technology, and entertainment widgets. You can even incorporate the native ad network’s widgets at the end of any article on your website to help you earn additional income.
Revcontent is also highly regarded for its transparency and accurate reporting. Its intuitive user interface is well detailed with the most transparent reporting in the industry. They have an advanced analytics and report system that gives you real-time statistics about your website’s performance straight from a powerful dashboard. Advertisers also benefit from the ability to target customers using different options including geo-location, mobile or desktop platforms, and even on the basis of brands consumers frequently visit.
However, joining Revcontent as a publisher is a bit difficult. They have a minimum traffic requirement of 50,000 visits per month. They even go as far as scrutinizing your website to ensure that you publish high-quality content that provides value to visitors. Furthermore, your website must not contain or promote objectionable content such as pornography, malware, and hacking activities.
Is Revcontent a better alternative to Google Adsense? Well, there are instances where Revcontent’s rates for native ads are higher than Adsense but many publishers prefer to use Revcontent alongside Adsense for maximum benefit. Revcontent also performs better than Adsense on social sites. However, in general, Revcontent pays almost the same as Adsense.
The company has one of the best support staff in the industry. Their support team is always available 24/7 to handle any query you may have via email, telephone, and a fast response ticket system.
In as far as payment is concerned Revcontent pays on Net 30 terms. Their minimum payout threshold is just $50 paid via PayPal. You can easily withdraw your earnings for the previous month after 30 days without a hassle.
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
A monetizepros.com review of your ad network will increase your networks
credibility in the eyes of publishers.
What we like about Revcontent:
- It is a leading premium native ad network
- High paying big advertisers
- A great network for mobile publishers. You can even monetize apps with their ads.
- They have the best rates in the industryThey give publishers full control over ads displayed on their sites
- Accurate and transparent real-time reporting system
- A great support team
- Low minimum payout threshold of just $50
- Functional widgets that are even customizable
- Now updated with a referral program
What we like least about Revcontent:
- Small time bloggers or publishers cannot join due to a high minimum traffic requirement
- They have many restrictions
- You agree that Revcontent may require a financial accounting and inspection of Your books and records including, but not limited to, access to Your computer databases, in order to verify and corroborate financial information regarding the relationship established hereunder.
- Traffic Minimum: 50,000 to 80,000 visitors per month
- Publisher Language Requirement: English
- Prohibited Content: Publishers are prohibited from deploying the company’s advertisements on websites that display pornographic, adult, obscene, defamatory, abusive, libelous, and illegal content. Websites with content that promote hatred, violence, discrimination, sale of guns and illegal drugs, and illegal activities including hacking, and malware are prohibited from participating in any Revcontent program. For more information on content guidelines visit: http://faq.Revcontent.com/support/solutions/articles/5000714651-Revcontent-publisher-agreement.
Revcontent Company Stats
Revcontent Contact and Support Information
- Address:5901 N. Honore Ave Sarasota, FL34243 United States
- Phone: +1–941-225-6132
- Support Email: [email protected]
Advertisers and Offers
- Advertising Types: Native Ads, Widget, and Sponsored Content
- Offer Types: CPC, CPM
- Verticals: All
Revcontent is fully compatible with Adsense. You can display their ads alongside Adsense as long as your design and style of ads and widgets do not violate their terms of service.
A powerful ad network review such as this one can convince publishers
to sign up to your ad network.
Revcontent Admin Control Panel and Publisher Reporting
Admin Control panel and Publisher Reporting Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Control Panel: The Revcontent admin control panel may seem overwhelming at first but you’ll soon figure everything out once you click on the Site Widgets button at the top. It is really straightforward and easy to understand once you create your first widget. From your dashboard you can create a site widget by clicking on the green button, customize the widget to your liking, and even save it. You can create a site widget and save it for later use. Your available balance is quite visible from the top right section of the dashboard. You can modify or simply check your account settings and payment details from a drop-down menu that appears when you click your name at the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Reporting: Reports on each site widget you have created are updated in real-time. After you log in to your account, you’ll find a detailed dashboard that displays statistics on your top performing domains by revenue. You also get an accurate breakdown of Traffic Devices for the last seven days. Each widget’s performance for the last seven days is also available in a graph format. You can view how each site widget performed by impressions, Clicks, CTR, Ad CPC, Ad RPM, and revenue.
Revcontent Payment Rating: 4 out of 5
- Payment methods available: PayPal
- Payment Terms: Net 45
- Minimum Payment Threshold: $100
Revcontent Account Help
Revcontent Account Help Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Knowledge Base URL: http://faq.Revcontent.com/
- Personal Account Manager: Yes
- Ease of Contacting Support: Support can be reached via email, phone, or ticket system
Editor’s Revcontent Review for Publishers
Today’s viewer has had enough of traditional forms of ads that pop up obtrusively every time a site opens. Online advertisements in this digital age are meant to be engaging and preferably posted in a sort of disguise. The solution lies in native advertising which is what Revcontent specializes in. The network provides publishers with the most effective way to monetize their sites with native ads and Sponsored Content. Their ad management system continues to outrank its rivals by 200% each year.
It is no surprise then that Revcontent is still the fastest growing content recommendation network in the world today. They are also the largest and best performing native ad network globally serving over 250 billion content recommendations each month. The world’s top advertisers and marketers trust Revcontent primarily because of the ad network’s high quality performance and premium service.
However, the native ad and Sponsored content network has openly admitted that they only accept 6% of applications submitted by publishers. They have very high standards of acceptance. Joining the network is not easy. To be accepted, your site must have a minimum of 50,000 page impressions each month, not contain objectionable content such as pornography, malware, and hacking activities, not even have misspellings and wrong usage of words, and must be regularly updated with fresh and original content. They take copyright infringement issues very seriously. If you are found to contravene any of these requirements, your account will be banned and you will lose your earnings too.
If you are accepted as a publisher, you stand to benefit a lot from Revcontent. The ad network prides itself of having the same rates as Adsense, and sometimes paying higher than Adsense does. However, many publishers choose to use Revcontent alongside Adsense to maximize revenue. Revcontent is 100% compatible with Adsense as long as your ads do not violate terms of service.
Revcontent has a very friendly and helpful support team. They are always available 24/7 ready to assist you in any problem or query you may have via telephone, email, or ticket system. As for payment, Revcontent pays on NET 30 terms. They have a low minimum payout threshold of only $50. You can always cash out when your payment matures and be paid via PayPal.
As of March 6 they now also offer a “Give 5%, Get 5%” referral program where partners instantly get 5% of their net profit whenever they refer other site owners into the Revcontent platform. Additionally, they will give any sites partners refer a 5% greater revshare than their standard split.
Do you run an ad network? Want a review similar to this one?
Pros and Cons of Revcontent
- The native ad network provides responsive widgets that can adapt to both web and mobile platforms
- They give publishers full control over ads that appear on the publishers’ websites. You can remove inappropriate content any time you feel like.
- They provide high rates ranging from $3 to $40
- They have highly customizable widgets that serve native ads that your traffic may never even know were ads.
- More superior performance of ads than in other networks.
- They provide the ability to monetize mobile apps with native ads
- They have an accurate and quite transparent dashboard and reporting system
- They have a low minimum payout threshold of just $50
- Their support team is friendly and quite helpful. They are always available when you need them.
- It is not easy for a small-time publisher to join the network. They have a high traffic minimum for the average publisher.
- The ad network has a number of restrictions and very high standards which is why they only accept 6% of publisher applications
What is the RevContent publisher minimum traffic requirements?
The minimum traffic requirements to apply for RevContent is 50,000-80,000 visitors per month. It can be fairly difficult to get accepted to this network.
What are the RevContent CPM rates?
RevContent claims they ad rates are 30-50% higher than other platforms. For publishers with good quality traffic and content, you should be able to garner a good CPM rate, provided you can get accepted.
What are the RevContent payment methods?
RevContent offers it’s publishers 3 payment methods of ACH transfer, Paypal and WireTransfer. They have an approximate NET45 payment term after the last day of a given calender month.
What is the RevContent minimum payment threshold?
The minimum payment threshold with RevContent is $100 earned during the previous cycle and varies per payment method. For paypal the earnings must meet the minimum $100 and not exceed the maximum $2,500. For wire transfers the minimum threshold is $1,000 earned.
How To Join Revcontent
If you have met all the criteria and decide to join Revcontent, you can follow these 3 steps to join.
Step 1: Register & Sign Up
In this step, you should fill all the inquired forms needed and this won’t take you a long time to register. You should your site URL, Traffic, and select if you are a publisher or an advertiser
Step 2: Review
After you filled all the required information and submitted it, you have to wait for Revcontent’s publisher team to review your application due to the high volume of application submitted. It might take 7 days to process your application
Step 3: Start Making Money
Revcontent provides you with a number of ad types you can try. you can start by choosing based on which ad types better for your traffics.
Publishers with Revcontent accounts will attest to the fact that this ad network provides some of the highest CPM rates in the industry. Although joining Revcontent is not guaranteed, publishers who are lucky to get an account stand to benefit a lot from the many advantages the network has over other native advertisement companies. If you have the kind of traffic they require then we highly recommend that you give Revcontent a try and you’ll never regret it. Give it a try today.