You can use the following PowerPoint-style media kit template to create one for your own website. This sample media kit is geared toward publisher websites that are attempting to sell display ads via a direct ad sales program. It contains slides for: Site Overview, Site Content, Audience/Traffic, Demographics, Advertising Opportunities, and a cursory Spec Sheet/Rate Card slide (plus the title slide, of course!).
- The template is shown below in an iFrame; you may also click this link to visit the document directly via Google Docs.
- (Right click) Download the media kit template in Microsoft PowerPoint format (.pptx).
More Media Kit Resources
If you’re creating a media kit, you may also find these resources to be useful:
- Media Kit Generator tool: Create a bespoke media kit that’s 100% customized for your own website with the media kit generator. Creating the finished document only takes a few minutes, since our tool does 99% of the work.
- Media Kit Template (HTML & MS Word formats): Edit this HTML-based template for use on your own website. (An MS Word version is also downloadable.)
- Seven Examples Of Media Kits That “Make It Rain”: Read this tutorial article by Michael Johnston for a better understanding of what a media kit needs to generate massive interest from ad buyers.