Another week is drawing to a close, which means its time once again for a review of the best monetization articles from around the Web. Don’t forget to sign up for the free MonetizePros newsletter for updates each and every week.
- Three tips to finding the right affiliate marketing partners. Lauren Rice put out an article for Experian this week highlighting tips for affiliate marketing success from the perspective of the merchant. For publishers out there, that perspective can provide some insights into how your potential partners are thinking and operating.
- Best Affiliate Marketing Resources. Abby Schaller at ShareASale put together a great collection of resources for anyone interested in affiliate marketing as a monetization method for their site.
- 10 Steps To A Successful Email Marketing Campaign. Diana Adams at Bit Rebels recently published an infographic outlining the process for developing and implementing an email marketing campaign.
- How 7 Experts Solve Their Most Painful Email Marketing Problems. Anum Hussain of HubSpot wrote this week about some of the most common hurdles faced by email marketers–and how some of the most successful in the field have tackled those challenges.
- Email Marketing for Fun and Profit. Mark Saldana at 500 Startups published a summary from a recent talk on how to improve email marketing efforts. There’s a lot of great content here for many different types of campaigns, as well as a great intro for those new to this concept.
As a bonus this week, check out the tools Justin at MonetizationLab.net has put together. Enter in the type of site you operate and your niche and you’ll automatically receive some monetization benchmarks and suggestions for achieving them!