It’s Friday yet again, which means it’s time for another round of the best monetization reading from around the Web. For more tips throughout the week, subscribe to our free email newsletter.
- Eye-Opening Affiliate Disclosure Experiment. Jonathan Fields’ latest post is indeed eye-opening; he reveals the results of a split test he recently ran with an affiliate link.
- A Brief Guide to Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing. If you’re newer to affiliate marketing, check out this recent article from Nikhil Naik on BloggerCent.
- New Affiliate Marketing Record: $3,099.99 Profit in 1 Day! Tyler Cruz is one of the online entrepreneurs whose income statement is an open book; in his recent update, he sheds some light on what’s led to recent success.
- Minnesota Bloggers Are Victims of New Sales Tax Law. The team at Thomson Hall walks through a recent law passed in Minnesota that could have a major impact on bloggers and affiliate marketers in the state.
- IAB Creates Native Ad Taskforce. Lucia Moses of AdWeek highlights an interesting development of the past week: the IAB’s increased involvement in sculpting native advertising.
- Native is the Only Advertising Solution for Mobile. Patrick Keane contribute his thoughts on the marriage of mobile and native advertising in an article for Digiday.
- Banner Ads Can Be Native Too. Pete Spande writes for MediaPost with a unique perspective, arguing that banner ads are not dead but “just suffering from a frozen creative paradigm rooted in print and television traditions.”
Here’s even more monetization reading:
That’s all for this week; sign up for our free newsletter or follow us on Twitter to get even more great monetization advice.