Introduction to Adblade
Adblade is the largest content-style ad platform on the Internet. They are not too dissimilar from sponsored content ad networks Taboola and Outbrain, though they do require that their publishers receive a minimum of 500,000 monthly pageviews, to keep the inventory at a high level of quality for their advertisers. They claim that the content-style ad units receive three times more clicks than standard display ads.
- What We Like: Paid content is a relatively new and untapped distribution channel, virtually real-time stats.
- What We Don’t Like: High traffic minimum to get started, ads can appear somewhat spammy.
Adblade Company Stats
Adblade Support & Contact Information
- Address: 92 E Main St Ste 405, Somerville NJ 08876
- Phone Number: 800-539-8003
- Support Email: [email protected]
- Publisher Terms: Unavailable.
- Traffic Minimum: 500,000 monthly pageviews.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Unknown.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Unknown.
Advertisers & Offers
- Advertising Types: Sponsored Content, Display.
- Offer Types: CPC, CPM.
- Verticals: All.
- Network Size: Unknown.
- Sampling of Publishers: Yahoo!, Hearst Corporation, Fox News.
Would you like us to review your ad network on MonetizePros.com?
Adblade Tech Implementation Rating: 3 out of 5.
- Creating an Ad Unit: Unknown.
- Display Ad Unit Sizes Available: 298×224 (NewsBullet), 300×600, 728×90, 300X250, 160X600, 600×250, 500×300, 300×50 (mobile), 120×90 (mobile NewsBullet).
- Compatible with Google AdSense: Yes.
- Mobile Ad Units Available: Yes.
- WordPress Plugin Available: No.
Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel
Adblade Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel Rating: 3 out of 5.
- Control Panel: Unknown.
- Reporting: Unknown.
- Control Panel URL: Unknown.
Adblade Payment Rating: 3 out of 5.
- Payout: Unknown.
- Payment Methods Available: Check, ACH direct deposit.
- Payment Terms: Net-30.
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100 and for international ACH ( $250 )
Adblade Account Help Rating: 3 out of 5.
- Knowledge Base URL: http://www.adblade.com/doc/publisher-solutions-faq
- Personal Account Manager: Unknown
- Easy to Contact Support: Yes
What are the AdBlade publisher requirements?
AdBlade requires publishers to have a minimum 500,000 page views a month to apply for their adnetwork. They manually approve each application within 1-2 business days and you must meet their content guidelines. They do not accept adult content websites.
What are the AdBlade payment methods?
AdBlade offers a NET 30 terms. So for earnings in March, you will receive payment at the of April provided your balance meets the minimum balance. You can receive publishers payments from AdBlade by check or ACH transfer.
What is the AdBlade minimum payment threshold?
You can receive publishers payments from AdBlade by check or ACH transfer. Payments by check or ACH transfer must have a minimum balance of $100, whereas international ACH transfers must meet the minimum required balance of $250. You must have uploaded a valid tax form, regardless of whether you are in the US or not to receive your payment.
Editor's Adblade Review
This editor's review is limited for a few reasons. Principally, we were not able to be accepted as a publisher by this network, so we were limited in our ability to test it firsthand. We hope to update this review in the future with more details. Adblade specializes in offering what they call content-style ad units. Similar to sponsored content or native advertising, these units look like content, but in fact link out to advertorials.
Grow your publisher network by getting a review on Monetizepros.com
Simply put, Adblade -- like Outbrain and Taboola -- offers a paid distribution channel. Advertisers pay to have their advertorial content distributed to users of other websites across the Web. Adblade can target users with interest-targeting, geo-targeting, and re-targeting. And the advertorials are presented in the form of what Adblade refers to as "NewsBullets", which are designed to look like news blurbs, blending with the look and feel of the site on which the paid content is displayed.
Adblade also offers standard display ads in a variety of IAB sizes. Although we were not able to test the publisher control panel directly, we have read elsewhere that AdBlade's dashboard offers good stats on a variety of metrics, including impressions, click-through rates, cost per action, and cost per click, all of which may allow the publisher to determine an effective CPM rate, which can be used to compare Adblade to other placements. The metrics are nearly real-time, with updates every 15 minutes throughout the day.